Thursday, October 05, 2006

Proper Stalker

Ah, I have reader back. Yay! A proper stalker.

I just finished work and her's what I have to say about it: I am losing my mind. Today I had a single cup of coffee and a small piece of cake and that's it. No crack, for real. No Mountain Dew, no Red Bull, no aderrall...And I'm acting like a fucking adhd case.

I'll explain, in the course of writing that blurb above, I was distracted by three hairs I had to pull out of my head, a cute guy who came out of the stairwell, an ugly guy going into the stairwell, the thought of my neighbors, my keycard and eight cents on my desk.

Oh! I have to go print something off. This is not an exaggeration. I am dead serious. NUTS! (I love nuts, lets go ride bikes, for real I've been like this all day at work. And I told a caller that she could buy a slim jim at jacksons.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being distracted by a cute guy coming out of a stairwell is perfectly acceptable! Or at least I hope so... because heaven knows, I get distracted by cute guys getting on the subway. I've even missed my stop because I was staring so intently.

K-La :-)