Monday, December 25, 2006

PS

Jason Mulgrew is probably a walking STD conglomerate, (what with all the ass he gets, apparently in a one-night-only capacity, he's probably a medical miracle) but I'd still probably have sex with him after four drinks, if it weren't the first night I ever met him, because I don't do that anymore. Mr. Mulgrew is decidedly not reading this, but if he were, I would still leave this post up, because I'm too lazy to take it down and because I want him to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that if we ever wound up on the same side of the continent for more than a week together, I'd hunt him down, get some kiltlifter in him and have my way with him. But I'd definitely make him wear a condom. Not because I'm just safe like that...I mean, I am just safe like that, but even if I weren't, that boy probably has (what would Gareth say?) knob rot (ha) like you wouldn't believe.

I also love Gareth, but I wouldn't have sex with him or the actor who plays him. Because 1)Mackenzie Crook is married and 2)I mean, come on...Gareth!?

2 comments:

K-La-La said...

HA... knob rot... that just made me spit up a little as I laughed.

adam said...

I am ignoring you post, and i hope it does not offend you. not that i didnt enjoy reading it, its just that i dont want to respond to it, and am writing here to communicate directly with you.

now.

i have come to the realizatin that i miss you. not the you i knew years ago, even though you were splendid. but i miss the you i know now, through the wonders of blogging. i find this interesting, because i want us to hang out in person so that we can have a similar relationship to our blogging relationship, but with the frequency of a "lives down the street" friend. strange as this may seem, i feel that you understand my sentiments.

so.

if you would move to Portland that would be cool.