Friday, September 01, 2006

I Don't Usually Do This, But...

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: SamSam
Birth date: May 3, 1984
Current Location: My mother's house in Boise, ID.
Eye Color: Lots of different shades of blue, depending on the day.
Hair Color: dark red brown today, but I'm thinking about coloering in blue for Halloween.
Righty or Lefty: Righty, like most serial killers, but not Jack the Ripper, so there.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus.

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your heritage: I don't really know. A lot of English-speaking European countries and some German, but one of my ancestors signed The Declaration of Independence, so I'm beyond A Tree Grows In Brooklyn in my americanism.
Your fears: Heights mostly. Also, becoming an alcoholic.
Your weakness: Alcohol, sometimes. Anyone who makes me feel beautiful and loved. Friends.
Your perfect pizza: The Pesto Primavera from The Flying Pie. There's a link over there.
Goal you'd like to achieve: I want to make enough money to live the way I want.

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

Your thoughts first waking up: I'm not going to share them, except the music was The Dandy Warhols, which is always really nice.
Your best physical feature: I like my smile and my eyes. Other people tend to like my tits.
Your bedtime: I don't really have one.
Your most missed memory: I have lots. But mostly I prefer to make new ones, like hanging out with the skater boys yesterday afternoon...

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or group dates: Tough call. I'm not a traditional date kind of girl, so either way goes pretty well for me. If it's an oficial date, though, with someone I'm dating. I'd rather have it be single most of the time, so we can end it without seeming rude, you know? Does that make me sound like a whore?
Adidas or Nike: Converse, really.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Java Garden Treat. I'm so indie. Check me out.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate ice cream, vanilla milk.
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino is coffee.

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU...?

Smoke: Oh, funny. I just stopped filling this out for awhile so I could like a cigarette.
Cuss: Yeah, but I call it swearing. "Cussing" is, like, so second grade.
Take a shower daily: Not usually.
Have a crush: On at least three guys right now. I'm totally boy crazy lately.
Think you've been in love: Sure. I've just never been loved, really.
Like school: I like that I'm not in it.
Want to get married: Not really.
Believe in yourself: Abundantly.
Think you're a health freak: No. Never in a million years.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU...?

Gone to the mall: I don't know. I don't think so.
Been on stage: Not for acting, but I sang once...
Eaten Sushi: Yeah. And I'm going again next weekend.
Dyed your hair: Lots.

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER...?

Played a stripping game: No. I've watched lots of them.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: When I was in elementary school, yeah, but I haven't cared about that shit since I was in eighth grade.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD

Age you're hoping to be married: I'm not really hoping to get married ever.
Age you want to die: I don't know. I live so bad right now, I'll probably live forever as punishment.

LAYER NINE: IN A GUY/GIRL

Best eye color: The color that compliments looking at me and actually seeing me.
Best hair color: The color that's on thick hair.
Short or long hair: long enough to wrap my fingers in, but not long enugh to put in a ponytail, for the most part. Or bald. I love bald heads on hot guys.

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?

1 minute ago: A minute before I started filling this out I was reading it on K-La's livejournal.
1 hour ago: Watching Casanova on Masterpiece Theatre. It was fucking awesome.
1 day ago: At the bar all day Saturday. It was awesome.
1 week ago: I don't know. I'm not good at that. I was probably in bed...No, I was here at my mom's house with my siste, 'cause my mom was out of town.
1 year ago: I was working at AllWest and hatiing it, trying to hang on 'til Christmas so I could get my bonus. 'Cept I got fired in the end of November. Fuckers.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE

I love: my life right now.
I feel: tired. And poor.
I hate: money. And how fat I am right now.
I hide: stuff I don't want my mom to find if she drops by unexpectedly.
I miss: people from college. And my debt free days. And theatre.
I need: to walk to work tomorrow. So basically, to go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
adam said...

oh, come on. there are plenty of funny names for a vag. my personal favorite: cooter.