Friday, June 15, 2007

Articulate

I've been thinking a lot about my last post, and haven't been able to wrap my head around how to articulate what I wanted to say. Ultimately , it's this: I love to play. I agree with Boy that kids play on a playground and adults play in the bedroom. (Which ties in brilliantly elsewhere, remind me to tell you later) I play rough. I like biting and hair-pulling and ropes and being taken from behind while I'm halfway dressed and calling the cab company. I like being with a guy who likes watching me squirm.

But play is play and life is life and life isn't supposed to be as rough as play. I never really understood the difference between dogs play fighting and real fighting until last week. But having my hair pulled and my dress ripped and having my arms pinned to my sides by a strong guy, and not being turned on by it...I never would have understood that either, until last week.

No comments: